Last updated March 28, 2019
Thank you for purchasing your new boots from Justinoriginalworkboots.com. Be sure to read this notice regarding our return policy before wearing your new boots.
Always try on your new boots indoors and test wear them only on carpeted or clean, smooth surfaced floors. We cannot accept back boots that have visible scuffs or that have been worn outside.
You should know within a few minutes whether or not the boots fit you comfortably. If not, you might want to try them on with a different pair of socks or at a different time of day.
Returns 30 days old or less:
We want you to be fully satisfied with every product you purchase from Justin Original Workboots USA. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, less shipping. The item must be returned in new condition, in original boxes, and with all paperwork to ensure full credit. For your convenience, we have enclosed a return form with a prepaid Fed Ex or UPS shipping label. USPS shipments do not include a prepaid return label.
- You must include the return form. Be certain to save copies for your records.
- Make sure to affix the prepaid return shipping label. If you lose the shipping label, contact a customer service representative at 1-800-550-7327 or e-mail us at: Justin Original Workboots Customer Service
- We will not accept CODs or third party billing for returned merchandise.
- If there is extensive damage to an item upon delivery, please contact a customer service representative immediately at 1-800-550-7327 or e-mail us at: Justin Original Workboots Customer Service.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 10-15 days of our receiving your returned product. Note: Credit cards are refunded immediately when the credit is approved. Debit card refunds take a little longer…as long as 10-15 days after the credit is issued before the funds appear in your bank account. This is not a Justin Brands process. This is the way your bank handles a credit to your checking account.
- Once you have decided to keep your new boots and begin to wear them, they are no longer eligible for a return merely due to fair wear and tear. If, however, you believe your boots are not holding up due to a manufacturing defect, please email customer service at: Justin Original Workboots USA Customer Service.
For returns older than 30 days, the below determination will be made.
- 100% credit allowed on the boots. You will be refunded for the full amount of the boots.
- 50% credit allowed on the boots. You will receive a 50% refund or if you choose to have the boots returned, you will be responsible for the freight cost.
- 0% credit allowed. If this is the decision and you choose to have the boots returned, you will be responsible for the freight cost. All returns must be sent to our warehouse at:
Justin Brands Inc.
Attn: Returns Dept.
610 W. Daggett Ave.
Fort Worth, TX 76104
- Your name, address, daytime phone, and email address.
- Be sure you fill out the return form completely, including the reason you are returning the product.
- Please pack your return carefully, in the original carton if possible.
Thanks again for shopping with Justin Original Workboots USA!